Sunday, May 29, 2011

Is May Over Already?

We came home from distant lands to watch some of our grandbabies... The time has flown by way too fast, and it's almost time to hit the road (seas!) again.
I thought I'd post pics along the way- but how long has it been since you've had a two-year old in your midst?
It was delightful to have the Grulich girls for 4 days....



Then their mom and dad and baby Brynn joined us for the weekend.... they're delightful, too.




We had a one-day gap before Reese and Myla came to stay (Their mom and dad tried to soften us up by saying they were going on a mission trip to Mexico. They later came clean with the news that the trip fell through, so they changed their plans- to a resort named "Secrets". Hmmmm. Fitting. Wonder what else they're cooking up.) We had five days with the Cook girlies- such sweethearts!



Cap worked hard on swimming lessons for all the big girls... and by the time they left, all of them had made great strides in the pool. Avery said she loved Cap, because "He's so strong!"- Little does she know he has a huge weakness- for six little girls!





Ami (that's me) cooked lots of kid food, swapped lots of sweet hugs and kisses, fed lots of ducks, and just generally enjoyed myself immensely. I also took lots of pictures- can you tell?

Aunt Bobbie rolled with the punches- she was actually a GREAT help in the whole endeavor. Poor thing- went from total solitude to a house full of craziness overnight. Ah...it was good for her. :)


This morning my first thought was to check on the girls... and, I gotta tell you, it was kind of sad to realize I was on my own for morning coffee! SO love those little girls!

No comments: